We are in need of a highly experienced iPhone developer equipped with the following skills set:
Essential skills needed
1. iOS development
Objective-C, UIKit/Cocoa Touch, SQLite
Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments
App architecture, common design patterns
App lifecycle, memory management
2. End-to-end development of iPhone and iPad applications
Other skills of interest:
2. Audio APIs (TSLibrary Import, DIRAC, Core Audio, AV Foundation,etc)
3. Low-level GUI Implementation, Open GL ES
1. Proven track record in delivering commercial consumer applications on iOS-responsible for successful, high quality apps on the iTunes App Store.
2. Willingness to present portfolio of previous similar projects.
3. Highly creative design ideas adhering to Apple Standards
1. Interest in the music, mobile and media space
2. Self-motivated and disciplined
3. A professional and with a deep sense of work commitment
4. Excellent communicator
5. Team player
The qualified developer is expected to use much of these skills in developing the iPhone version of a slow down music application. This project is for a fixed amount and therefore the specified bid is not final yet and will depend solely on the requirements that will be presented. The candidate must be willing to undergo an iterative process where each task will be covered by specific milestones or versions from beginning to end of the development.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1761 på dette job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide me complete requirements so that i can give you a more accurate bid...
Slow down? I wrote some code to load an iPod song and analyze it to detect beats, onsets, etc. as well as manipulate its tempo and volume. I can modify it to your spec within a few days and ship it out.
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of mobile [url removed, login to view] check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]