Looking for Prototype Only First! Will commence full design and deployment of project past proto-type phase.
We are a company launching a moble and web application to keep track of kids and make them safer using smartphones (gps enabled). We want to create an application which will allow users to do the following:
1) Log in and see the location of their family (and others) on a map they have provisioned and been given permission - leveraging Google Latitude is our idea for the solution but open to possible alternate ideas
2) Ability to set geo-fencing so should a user go outside (or inside) a set geo-fence the application will send an alert
3) Ability to set up alerts for predictive arrivals -- e.g. alert me when someone I am tracking is 2 minutes away from a set location
4) Ability to overlay in the map view other data such as registered sex offenders ([url removed, login to view]) as an example or other GPS related data feeds
5) Web portal to administer the users and settings and create a "Parent Safety Portal" that will also bring in content from a variety of other sources of information similar to the data feeds found on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
6) Ability to have ad streams live on site and mobile application
We believe the Google Latitude API could be the source of the GEO data but again open to alternate ideas.
Finally this is to create the proto-type applications (web and mobile) and post completion of proto-type will commence into full scale development and back end integrations.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1358 for dette job
I have such an application for J2ME. I can develop for every platform (IPhone,Blackberry,Symbian). I can give you a demo for Nokia phone.Contact me on skype:adebayo.olabode
i have lots of experience in java and iphone GPS and mapping apps. I have done a gps app for an israeli company that tracks family members similarly to yours. no deposit.