In summary the project will require the design, development and implementation of:
- A fairly simple mobile app with around 15-20 screens. Initially we will look to develop this in phonegap.
- The app will need to store data in database and be connected to a back-end solution
- The app will use push-notification technique.
Specific information about the app will be provided in private chat-conversation.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with
little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Project process and terms
Developer need to send screen shot of graphics of the app (including charts, tables etc.) for approval ---> After our approval development process will start --- When ready with design and programming we test/review the app during approx. 2-3 weeks in case there is need for modification/changes. NB! During this steps in the process the developer needs to offer unlimited changes/modifications ---- Developer will submit apps from our developer account to apple and android market place ---- after approval from apple and android we'll release payment.
If we feel at any point that developer is not experienced in this area or designing is very poor then we have rights to cancel the project and we'll not pay any amount so please bid on the project if you have proper team or experience.
- We'll escrow 100% amount after awarding project
- After receiving final work from your side, it will take 2-5 days for approval.
- After receiving final approval from apple and android only we will release your payment. If apps reject by apple and android and developer not able to solve the issue then we'll not pay single amount to developer.
* We will not pay any amount before completion of the project.
* If we found many errors in the work then we'll cancel entire project and no amount will be paid. Please reply with code word "Fergasson" so we know you took the time to read this compete job posting.
-Application needs to work in iOS and Android. Mobile and Tablet.
-App's to be approved and submitted to app stores.
-Very simple website promoting the app.
-Highly experienced designer and coder.
-We need someone who can program and also help create and refine the UI & design.
-It will be about 15-20 pages, possibly less.
-Data will be entered by the user and stored in a live database. The app will update and access data in this database regularly.
-A login is required to access the data entry section. Administrator able to add users and edit user preferences.
-App will also display data in database.
-We want compatibility with IOS 4-5-6.
-We want compatibility in Android 2.2+ (negotiable)
-Provide us detailed company information, iOS/Android references and portfolio of previously built iOS/Android applications.
-We need responses to our emails within 1-2 hours (unless it is night time in your location).
-We need EXCELLENT SPOKEN AND WRITTEN ENGLISH SKILLS - we cannot waste time on extra communication - not only the bidder/sales person, but also for the programmer/project manager has to be fluent in English.
-Source code, design and every other IP will belong to us.
-We will select based on previous experience with iOS and Android, portfolio and the price. The quote will be for iPhone and Android application together.
-Do not bid without being aware of our needs. Read job carefully. Include the words "we read the job completely" so we know that responses are genuine.
-Initial Skype meetings to discuss brief and details.
-More details on agreeing to NDA.
-You should have 5 or more apps selling on App Store.
-Long term partnership is important. Do not bid if you are not interested in long term partnership.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1624 på dette job
We are team of experts catering to international clients with extensive experience on IPhone and Android. We can get this done on-time and highest quality. Please refer PM for more details. Thanks
Dear Sir/Ms, We read the job completely and understood your prerequisites. We are a team of professionals and I'm sure that we can have a good collaboration. Please check the PMB for details. Thank you