- Looking for someone to write a designed game.
- Need high quality UX for the physics of the game.
- Some of the simple game physics include tossing things into a bucket.
- Need to consider the edges of the bucket etc etc while tossing into it... make it look as realistic as possible.
- Will provide the details of the game to a few selected candidates.
- Strong portfolio in game development is a huge plus.
- Must: Accurate and prompt communication, Meet the deadlines, Complete Transperance in terms of not meeting a certain milestone.
- Project will be managed by me on basecamp. Will weekly tasks and milestones to be completed. Communication will be via Google or Skype and Basecamp itself.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $1557 for this job
Hi, Please check my portfolio at: [url removed, login to view] Do you have a wireframe or more details of your brief? If not, I can draw it for you. Regards, Hussain
Dear sir. I have many experiences about mobile game development. Let's discuss in detail about your job. I can give you good result like multi platforms and so on. Best regards. Huiming