I want to hand out my(!) Ipods to my clients, so that my clients can run a selection of Apps, but can not access the other apps, settings, etc.
Also some Apps must be running allways (even after reboot and in sleepmode), as these Apps are also operated/updated remotely via Wifi.
Enviorment (what I have an can use):
- A number (>20) of Ipod Touch 5G, IOS 6.1, NO jailbreak, just "out of the box".
- Some Ipads, ios 6.1, NO jailbreak
- PC Win 7, 32 Bit
- MacBook Pro
1: Have 2 Modes: active and inactive or Admin-Mode and Usermode.
- While your App is "inactive" or in Admin-Mode, the Ipod acts as a normal Ipod: All Apps are accessable, new apps can be installed, settings can be changed and so on. So: No restrictions.
- While App is active or in Usermode, most existing Apps are hidden and not accessable or the user, settings are not acessable for the user and only these existing apps defined in the settings of your app are accessable (see "Hide Apps").
2: Hide Apps: In Admin-Mode the Admin can define, which Apps are visible and accessable for the user and which apps are not (including Apples default Apps and Settingsarea).
Option 1: Method in settingsarea, where every single APP is listed and can be switched to "visible" or "hidden"
Option 2: All visible Apps will be draged and dropeg to Homescreen 1, while all other (hidden) Apps will be draged and droped to Homescreen2,3,4,... and in UserMode the user is not able to slide out of Homescreen1
Option 3: Any other Idea from your site?
3: Keep Apps running in Background:
At least while the App is in Usermode, one or more Apps must run allways, because these Apps are updated remotely. So even if the device is in sleepmode or the App is in background, it must be running and not be stopped. Just like the Ipod-Musicplayer: Music playes even while the app is closed or the device is in sleepmode.
Only in Admin-Mode, an easy way to stopp and close running apps is needed, so that apps can be restarted.
Option 1: Prevent selected Apps from stopping in background and sleepmode.
Option 2: Prevent selected Apps from stopping in background and built your own "sleepmode", where only the backlight and touchpanel turns off and the original sleepmode will be disabled.
Option 3: Any Ideas from you?
Up to you: Enabling background could be only in Usermode or both, usermode and Adminmode. But there must be an easy way to stopp and close apps in Admin-Mode only.
4: Autostart / Startup:
Once the App is in User-Mode (or allways, up to you), your app must automaticly(!) run the Usermode after rebooting (e.g. User switched device of and on again, battery was low, whatever) and start the apps defined in a settingsarea, so that these apps are acessable remotely.
5: Access Admin-Mode: In usermode I do not want to see your app. So there must be a unvisible way to acces the Admin-Mode and acessing the Admin-Mode must be password-protected.
Option 1: A unvisible, transparent Icon on homescreen1 or the dock, without any Name or text on it. Just invisible.
Option 2: Any Hardware-Button-Combination
6 (Optional): Please take this as an add-on and give me also the pricediffrence with you bid.
Local Webserver with php, so that I can transfer and safe websites localy on the device, to be accessable without any wifi-connection via localhost.
- Must work on both, Ipod Touch 5 and Ipad 2/3 without JB and IOS 6.1
- use on unlimited Number of devices
- If needed, I could get one(!) Apple Developer-Account, if this would help for ALL devices.
- Easy Setup: Setup and installation must be done within aprx. 30 Minutes per Device, so no 3hours-Adventure.
- Please give me 2 prices: With and without Option 6
- Pease tell me with you bid, what is required from your site (e.g. Hardware, (Dev-)Accounts here and there, etc)
- Please note, that ALL functions (1-5) are needed. If only one function is missing or not working 100%, the whole Project is not done.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1331 for this job
Hi, We are creative and innovative freelancer, And we are so much interested to work on your project, Please check pm for ultimate solution. thank you. VM
An ISO 9001:2006 certified company, We can fulfill your requirement because we are professional worker, we work for our client satisfaction. for more detail please check private message board. Thanks.