We are doing an app with xcode for ios. In this project, we are outsourcing the signature pad feature to a freelancer and we will need the source code so that we can then integrate it back to our app for ipad
We need to allocate a signing pad in view controller. What we expect to be happened is for example there is our controller (name it ourController.m) and the controller that you develop (here we name it yourController.m). What will happen is, in ourController.m we will call a method in yourController.m and a signature pad will pops up in ourController.m. The signing pad should have following feature:
-A button pressed will initiate the signature pad
- signature pad pop up
- signature pad will allow the user to sign on the screen by recognising the touch input of the user.
- on the pad, there is a "done" button which will save the signature into a "temp" directory with a name "[url removed, login to view]"
- on the pad, there is a "clear" button to clear up all the previous input of the user and give a blank pad to start all over again
- on the pad, there is a "cancel" button to quite the pad.
- a callback with parameter ( BOOL isSignDone)
- illustration is included as attachment as picture to this project
50% as deposit
50% upon satisfaction
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1754 for dette job
I have 6 years experiences on iOS development. Please refer my profile for more detail about my qualifications and expertise. I can implement your signing pad view controller with high quality code