I am looking for a Polish developer preferably living in Poland to handle the development of my iPhone app. I already have a basic version written, but I'm interested in having it re-written using the PureMVC framework ([url removed, login to view]). The app will require communication with a backend API, display of information, ZBar barcode reader integration.
here is a video of the problematic build: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEiVlihrPE
some known problems are:
- All logic put to View Controllers - this is bad for modularity and maintainability. It is pretty bad approach.
- images do not load all the time
- non-localised strings - localisation and maintenance will be a pain
- lots of hardcoded magic values
- no data access objects - seems that persistency here has a lot of problems
- no error handling
- no cancelling of potentially long running operations.
- no iPhone 4 support (retina display)
again, i want to write it in puremvc this time around, so there will be a need to move code around in addition to fixing some functionality.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1863 for this job
Hello, I am very happy to offer you service of Anteeo - small development team from Poland. We are a company specialized in high-quality programming services. More details on your PMB.