We have another iPhone game that we need updated and upgraded to an iPad version. This project is for a non profit children's community center, the application is to be used as a teaching tool and will not be on the apple market place. The developer must be familiar with animation using PNG’s in game environment, and can quickly turn around the project. What we have is a basic asteroid game which needs to pull in a question and the answer is on an asteroid for the player to shoot down, what we would like is for the game to be updated to the iPad, a Plist or text document to host the questions and answers, and instead of the achievements going online we would like it to be integrated into the app its self. The game is about 90% complete and should take no time to update and complete. What we will provide is the original source code, the questions and answers to be used and a PDF mock up of what we want. The developer who wins this will be expected to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Also the developer will return all resources and code as well as provide us the updated source code of the working game at each interval of the development.
Payment break down
1. 10% will be paid to begin work.
2. 40% will be paid once game is fixed and a working updated game is given to us for review and possible changes.
3. 25% will be paid once all changes/fixes have been completed and game is given to us for review.
4. Final 25% to be paid once the game has been approved by board and is fully ready to institute in the center.
Happy Bidding and we look forward to working with you.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1557 på dette job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...
- we have a few iPhone/ipad apps up on iTunes. (look for Crazy Stars on iTunes (USA)) - although the source is 90% complete there may be considerable issues to solve to comply with the Apple iPad requirements.