[A] Description of the Project:
To develop an iphone dating application based on the iphone application of [url removed, login to view] ( you find the application in the Apple Store looking for Skout ) .
Flexibility and scalability is crucial.
1) To provide server side and application on iPhone/iPad
2) Admin web interface
3) we'll provide our own design layout
4) Provide a low level design document for approval before starting the work
5) Provide us Full source code and documentation
1) The app should be written with flexibility and scalability in mind so that there are rooms for further enhancements and new features
3) We will provide graphic and screen design, and multilingual translation
C) Some of the main Functions of the App ( but please check the Skout iphone app in order to have the exact idea of what we need)
- Sign-up with Facebook and login/logout screen
- Menu screen
- Profile (display profile of the user with some pre-defined data fields + edit mode for the user to edit his/her profile + allow users to upload/replace profile picture and several other picture).
- Match (a search screen listing registered users matching certain search criteria such as age, sex, spoken language, location [based on GPS co-ordinates] ...etc]. Clicking on each search result will lead into the profile of that particular user. The match can be displayed in either map view
- Chat/instant messenger typical chat module . Each chat session is one-on-one but we allow multiple concurrent chat sessions with different users. Can use Jabber for this chat feature
- Nearby: a map view and list view showing users within certain radius.
- Setting: typical configuration such as screen lock, privacy, language toggle of the app (e.g. English)
- Push notification for things like "you received a message", "somebody visited your profile",the user you were looking for is online"
- monetization features ( premium features) like virtual gifts, see who checked your profile , become a featured member
*** please submit your detailed project schedule based on the above one-month development timeframe
[E] Payment Schedule:
10% to be paid when we kick start the project
10% to be paid upon submission of a first review with full functionality
20% to be paid upon completion of all development and submission for UAT (iPhone/iPad app + web services / web admin interface)
20% to be paid upon completion of UAT
20% to be paid upon the app being approved, live in App Store and submission of full source code and documentation
20% to be paid one month after the app is online and all bugs fixed
1. We will own the code.
2. The architecture must allow for future addition of new APIs.
3. Depending on the quality of work, we might come back for further future development of this project since we are looking for a long term relationship with a professional developer / team for this project
4. Please send example of your previous iPhone/iPad work
5. The source code should be well documented
6. The app should support latest iOS functionalities such as multitasking
7. The system design should be flexibile for easy extension to other mobile OS such as Android and Symbian. We aim at extending the service to other mobile OS very soon