Major Non-Profit Organization seeks iPhone app developer.
Purpose of the project is to create a branded app to display photography content pulled from XML feeds.
Final product to have the following functionality:
1. A menu of features including: Photo of the Week, Can You See Me, Featured Pics, Donate
2. Photo of the Week, Can You See Me, and Featured Pics (fed from proprietary XML feeds) will display latest photos and automatically update when photos are added to the feeds.
-Below each image will be two option buttons: Captions and Share.
-The Captions button will bring up a text overlay about each image.
-The Share button will enable users to post the image/text to Facebook or send the image/text by email.
3. The Donate feature will direct users to a donations page.
Complete scope and comps will be sent to the chosen bidder prior to start of the project.
- Bids MUST be under USD1000 otherwise project will not be awarded.
- Successful completion could result in follow-up iPad app project