We are looking for someone who can produce a nice looking app like the STRAVA racing app but with added training videos, commentary, etc. (we will provide all the training videos linked from our master web site.
The app will have to have these primary functionalities:
1) be able to log in and pick a standard course to run from a list of various courses
2) or you can create your own course
3) once the course is created or selected, you start the clock and the sensors, GPS tracking in the smart phone will track your stride along with speed and time and location.
4) the times and information is stored in your personal data base
5) your times and best score is also linked to a leader board where you can see other peoples scoring. If you are the top scoring person for that week or month, you are given a coupon from a sponsor for a prize or discount. These prizes and thresholds to win them are set up in a master web site that we manage.
6) if you want to create a larger contest of your own for the week or day, you may log in by using the menu selection at the beginning "Make Your Own Contest" this will go to a form in which you pay an amount to set up your race with information: time, date, when and where you can put a banner or graphic in the app to make it your own customized app race.
a. Once this is preset up, people are alerted on FBook or other social means that a race is going on in their area and they can log in to see whats going on. People can pre-practice for up to two times and then pay 99 to race again to see where they are compared to other people in the pre-race before the actual event. The winners are later posted after the contest event on the app and broadcast into facebook as well.
[url removed, login to view] app will also come up and alert people when a race in their area is being held. Or thru geotagging, when people pass an area they are alerted that a race will be in that location where they are driving, etc.
7) Secondarily, we also want to integrate the texas instrument : [url removed, login to view]
to be used with the app to sense body temperatures, etc.
The company we select will have to have extensive experience with GPS and data logistics.
They must also have a portfolio with samples that show examples of this type of application or be able to provide us with a mock up to show their thinking and the diagram outline of how the app and APIs will function for a smooth and simple GUI that users will be able to understand.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3352 på dette job
Hello I am confident I can give you satisfaction for the project, if you choose me. I have developed many mobile app/games and have experienced the similar project to yours. Thank you.
We are highly interested in this project, we will complete it as per your expectations if we will be provided sufficient time. Although we are not having extensive experience on working on GPS.