Seeking iOS developer to take our near-complete iOS application from current beta stage to completion for launch.
• Work onsite in our San Diego office under project manager guidance to complete the project in 4-5 work hours
• Ability to quickly digest the existing Xcode project, as handed over, and pick up where left off
• As the app involves a patent-pending process, you will be REQUIRED to sign a non-disclosure agreement to maintain the privacy of the material you will be working on
About the app:
The iOS app is designed to work hand and hand with a Web Content Provider. Most of the data will be JSON GET/POST. The app's development is in its final stages. We have a working beta plus full documentation of exactly how the app should function.
What we need from the developer:
• High intermediate to Expert iOS knowledge.
• Knowledge of iOS Device resource management.
• CoreLocation and Native GPS Services, app events.
• Knowledge and experience with Geofences
• Code capable of easy future upgrades.
• Ability to work with 3rd Party SDK's FB, Instagram, more if needed.
• Will work in unison with a Web Programmer, and coordinate better infrastructure if needed.
Future work is absolutely possible for the right well-versed developer:
• Updates and future version of the iOS app
• Porting the app to Android
• Improve UI/UX design
• Web development
22 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Hi Thanks for reading my application. Please take a look my portfolio. You can find something to let you touch me. Please let me know your requirements in detail. All the best.