Sapling is a mobile application that connects socially responsible people with socially responsible businesses/start-ups/and non-profit institutions. We are creating an interactive ecosystem comprised of the social media application and the business analytics application that connects users, companies and nonprofits towards improving social responsibility while allowing businesses to benefit off CSR initiatives. We are a start-up organization created and co-founded by UPenn and Northwestern Graduates from France, Canada, and the United States.
As an iOS developer, you will work closely with the entire team to bring ideas to reality. A background with computer science and specifically iOS development is recommended, but professional experience is not required.
This is a remote position, with the option to work in close proximity to the team in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
-You will work directly with the company’s CEO, COO, and CFO.
- A mobile application that allows users, businesses and nonprofits to share, track and promote their social responsibilities and involvements.
- Users have the ability to explore a database of current issues, topics and events to facilitate future social involvement.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn new technologies
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Objective-C experience required
- Xcode Experience
- Prior app development encouraged, but not required
- Strong understanding of iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- No Professional Experience Required
POSITION TYPE/AVAILABLE SPOTS
-This is a paid position