Create a customized map annotations and annotation views.
1) Code, documents, diagrams, graphics, and all artifacts for the project are "Work for Hire"
2) Create customized annotation instead of the standard red, blue, and purple pins. Have this customized annotation be able to display an image, a dynamically generated drawing with an array of relative screen X- and Y- coordinates (not the map coordinates) with provided colors, line thickness, fill patterns, and/or a view with flexible dimensions containing different controls in it. Allow all these to be able to overlap each other such that the image can be the background, and a generated drawing can be on top of the background image, then on top of that is some controls like text, buttons, etc.
3) Display a randomly generated arrow connecting the customized annotation to the location coordinate on the map. The arrow can be solid like a filled triangle, hollow (transparent or unfilled triangle), with flexible line thickness, colors, and fill colors and patterns or image file for the filling.
4) When the user clicks on the customized annotation (except when the annotation is a view itself), display a customized annotation view that is of flexible size and can contain various controls. Perhaps, the view can be a XIB file with associated custom view class containing different actions and properties, etc.
5) Display the customized annotation based on the latitude and longitude coordinates or a physical address, but retrieve and store the latitude and longitude coordinates to the Core Data entity if a physical address is given
6) Have the customized annotation be associated with an iOS Core Data entity or entities that drive what to display in the customized annotation and what to display in the customized annotation view, and what actions to perform
Please provide a technical overview of your approach along with your bid.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $471 for dette job
Hi, I am interested in developing this Customized Map Annotation for you as I have the required expertise. For further details, please check inbox. regards,