In the first tab, build a simple form which takes the user’s name and address, and displays it as a string below the form.
1. When the view is first displayed, the Name textfield should be active, and the keyboard visible
2. After the user enters their name, and clicks Next, the Address field should become the First Responder
3. After the user enters their address, and clicks Next, the keyboard should disappear (resign the First Responder)
4. The Large text area below the form should update as the User changes their name or Address at any time
In the Second tab of your application, we demonstrate other UI controls to the user
1. Initially all controls should be disabled, except for Activate Form
2. When a User clicks on Activate Form, it should enable the Button
3. When the User clicks on the Button, it should enable the Slider and Stepper
4. When a User changes the value on the slider, update the displayed value (between 0 and 100)
5. When a User presses buttons on the Stepper, update the displayed value
Add support to your App so that when you rotate it to landscape view, the UI objects are centered horizontally and look the same as in Portrait mode
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $264 for dette job
Hello Sir! I am ready to start this project any time. I am desirous of working with you for a long time. I await your favorable reply with interest. Best regards. Choe.