I need a product barcode scanner app for iPhone with the following functions:
1. Import a csv/text/xml-file from custom url with the customer-register containing unique customer id, and customer name (if data exists on import ask to overwrite)
2. Import av csv/text/xml-file from custom url with the product-register containing unique product barcode and name (if data exists on import ask to overwrite)
Store the customer register and product register locally. On startup check for new version of customer and product register. If new version, ask to update.
3. Start new order
4. Select customer by name from register
5. Scan barcode (code 128-format). (also add options to lookup product by entering name or manually typing barcode from register)
6. After scan display product barcode, product name, and focus on inputbox to enter quantity using the iphone number pad.
7. On enter, add orderline to list.
8. In orderline list display options to edit orderline or remove orderline from order
9. Scan of an already scanned product brings an alert whether one wants to overwrite the first scan with another number of products
10. Scan of barcode not found in the product register brings an alert to enter product manually later
11. Option to save order. Give a default filename on format 'YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS-customername'
12. Save file in list with options to add new order, edit order, delete order or export order
13. Export order as csv/text/xml-file to email or amazon s3-disk.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $831 på dette job
Hello, I am Cyril,Business Development Manager of Indian based mobile application development Company. We are interested in your Project. Please see our PM. Thanks