I have a Android application - Trambus ([url removed, login to view]).
I'm looking for a port to iOS (generally iPhone only*).
What the application itself includes (in general)?
- XML parsing (the simplest one you can imagine :) )
- getting a result from some .php page
- bunch of lists (list views) - the base of app are lists of stops/lines/routes...
- Google Maps with clickable icons
- icons should be connected with lines
- multiple languages support
- GPS support (some easy-to-do things with GPS like Locate-Me and similar)
- send predefined SMS/e-mail
- some integration of Layar (Augmented Reality)
- native or Android-app-like (see pictures in link above) UI
- database and some type of encryption on some columns
What application doesn't include?
- route calculation (it is calculated on a server)
Application should work on iPhone 3G/3GS/4G. Application itself is pretty basic I would say (I've done it in Android for ~3 days, alone) - it's native UI, native controls (tables, lists, textviews, buttons...) so there are no surprises at all. In short (simple)XML parsing + Map/GPS + Lists/tables.
*Please bid with two different prices if you can also make an iPad version - so price for iPhone version and price for iPhone + iPad version.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1175 for this job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please check PMB for cost of iPhone + iPad version...