Just bid if you take time to read our requirements instead of copy paste the same thing you paste to everyone or instead of say "i can do it"
I think the application can be do it in any cross platform and exported to ios and android instead of develop using 2 sdk for reduce cost... i just what i though, im not expert on this topic so i expect which is the best method for development.
We are looking an proffesional who can develop a smartphone application with following features:
1. Events publication -->
[url removed, login to view] 2nd and 3rd image
will appear the event list and when is clicked will appear the event information, map, images, etc
Event will be classified by date
2. Stand list
the sampe concept than events. Will appear a list of stands information, when is clicked the stand will appear the information of the stand.
3. News publication ( the news will be feed from another areas , rss, facebook, twitter, etc)
4. news scroller
[url removed, login to view] 1st image
will appear a little slide with scrolling text in the bottom.
5. My events --> user can save events and will appear on this menu
6. Social sharing --> share buttons , post comments to twitter/facebook using a hashtag that will be controlled by admin. Automatic posts. REgister with email, facebook, twitter, instagram. Database with registered users. Export users info.
7. about us screen --> we are going to provide these content
8. launch screen --> we are going to providet this screen
9. frontpage --> the frontpage of app will contain an image slideshow for place ads, managed from admin side
10. QR Reader --> The app must have a QR reader. i suppose can be used somce qr open source code.
11. QR Reader tracks
we need to create a administration panel with following features.
A. Create Points --> will be created a record (title, description, QR image)
B. Create Route Game --> Will be selected a list of points already created and assigned to route game.
i create Point A, B, C, D , E, F , G ... X, Y, Z
i Create a route game that just contain A, B, C
What is a route game??? In game in which a user must go to points and read the QR Code.
The system all users that are reading codes, the time in which was readed the code, the order in which was readed and determine which was the first user that read all the codes.
I suppose after read the code, the phone will be redirected to some kind of page in which the user will click something for the system record it as readed... as i told you before im not a programmer but on this way i guess can be created some way to track things and select the winner.
or may be the app will store internally that the user John read the code at X time, and after that will send data to server.
i trust on the selected proffesional for help us on implementation method.
1. we are going to provide visual design, just programming is required.
2. The application must sincronize the server data with app for users can read latest information in case they dont have 3g connection.
3. Must be created a webplatform for information management ( news rss creation, events creation, games creation, etc)
4. the application must be send to app store and google play store. Project will be considered finished after applications are uploaded to respective stores. We are going to provide our membership access.
5. We are going to create full milestone of the project but will only release after project is completed. We had bad experiences with others freelanceers that show demo, milestone was released and project was delayed after that or never finished.
6. we want to start as soon as possible and someone that start inmediatly and finish before 1 month.
7. we are going to provide the document with details of the project after award project.
8. present experience or portfolio if is possible
49 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4139 på dette job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hello. For your concern we've developed 200+ Apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows Phone so far. Please check your PMB to get some of our recently developed Apps. Thanks.