We are hiring a developer to create only the beginning of an application. If this milestone is completed well, there will be more work immediately. The requirements are as follows:
Project: iPad Digital Photo Frame
Summary: Turn an iPad into a Digital Photo Frame
* Add photos from photo library
* Display 1 photo at a time
* Swipe left / right to view next / previous picture
* "Slideshow mode" - transition to next photo after a certain amount of time
* Pause slideshow
* Allow user to manually set slideshow transition time
* Disable iPad Sleep / Screen Dimming
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write production-ready, well-commented, well-structured, easy-to-read, extensible code. If this goes well we'll be extending your codebase.
- Regular code pushes for review
- Follow Google's Objective-C style conventions ([url removed, login to view])
- Follow Apple's App Store Guidelines ([url removed, login to view]). Final payment will be released following app store approval.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills with a quick response time
- Familiarity with Git Source Control on Github
- Portfolio of successful iOS projects preferred
- A complete Guru profile
- References or an established Guru reputation preferred
*** VERY IMPORTANT ***
To separate you from the spammers, please write "I READ THE REQUIREMENTS" as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.