I am looking to build an application that is geared towards people who are renting:
Let's say we have a user (Raj), who just drove into Connaught Place area. His BlackBerry automatically sensed that he is within a particular radius, and he will receive a notification on his BlackBerry telling her "There is a condo for rent at 365 Whitelane Road". He can either ignore the alert, or choose to open it, which launches the application, and shows Raj the actual description along with info about the condo including location. The key here is that it only shows the listing when he is in that particular neighborhood/radius. It doesn't have to be a listing. It could be a message from any vendor as long as the user has subscribed to that condo. Only messages from a subscribed vendor will show. The user will also be able to unsubscribe anytime.
- Ability to login with Facebook Connect
- Ability to signup if they have just installed the app and haven't signed up yet....
- Ability to subscribe and unsubscribe to venues/vendors that the user is interested in.
- View Facebook/Twitter friends who are subscribed to the same venue.
- Invite Facebook/Twitter/Email friends to add the application.
- Post a status to Twitter or Facebook if the user wishes to do
So, just thinking off the top of my head without any wireframes yet...
1. Sign up form screen
2. Login screen
3. Subscribe/Unsubscribe/Search venues/vendor screen
4. View friends Screen
5. Invite Friends screen
6. View all alert(s)/coupons screen
tell me your understanding of the project and what technologies you will be using to develop this app?