Current version: [url removed, login to view]
Scope of upgrade:
- Change Eyes detection, add mouth detection (native API/OpenCV*)
- Add mouth dragable marker / remove grid (now overlaying face). Make mouth marker with regard to eyes positions.
- Change image scaling procedure (allow distortion of aspect ratio) with regard to mouth position. (OpenGL transformation matrix operations)
- Add setting that will bring back the old (current) version of scaling procedure. It will change mouth marker with grid. This setting will be called 'Take into account mouth position" (on/off checkbox). It will be on the about screen.
- Final gallery. Store mixing effects of all mixes performed by user on last Share View.
- Add delete button final gallery.
- Link Share buttons to currently shown image.
- Adding Crashlitics plug-in ([url removed, login to view])
* App already build with Open CV. This project only requires adding new detector. If possible it is preferred to use native Android API for detecting face/eyes/mouth over OpenCV. From what I know Android does not offer mouth detection yet - this should be verified.
For reference there is available free iOS version: [url removed, login to view] that already includes mentioned changes.
Release of the upgrade will be staged with a beta release.
Further details will be provided upon request: direct contact with iOS developer.
Face Switch App on Android only has bee downloaded more than 1 000 000 and it has now ~10 000 DAU.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $982 for dette job
Hi, we have gone through Face Switch android app and yes, we can develop an app similar to this with required innovation and perfection. Please contact us for further discussion. Thank you.