I would like for a mobile app to be developed. The idea is:
Whenever a bird shits on you, you check-in with the app. The person checking in should have the ability to take a picture and include in the check-in.
Also, the person could simply take a picture of a place where birds usually take a shit.
Users must register on the app with a facebook user only, no manual registration allowed. Every time they check-in, that should also post the check-in to facebook and twiter.
The check-in should be able to capture the following data:
- Username / facebook username
- Comment left by user
- Geographic location
- Picture (optional)
- Ability to tag someone else from facebook (who is a friend)
In regards to how they see data, I would like to be able to:
- Make users able to open a map on the app that shows where they are or search for a specific location
- When looking at the map, they should be able to see the place where other users checked-in previously (if many users check-in the same place there should be a way to show the icon with a count and colour code to indicate amount of check-ins)
- There should be rankings of who got shat on the most. These will be by country, city and also compared to their friends (based on facebook relationship)
Idea for now or later:
- I would like this data to possibly be available for exporting and integrating in other mapping application (e.g. GPS navigation) so it is used as a POI, especially for walking routes
The name of the app will be [url removed, login to view]