An application to sort calls based on a priority assigned to contacts. The app should learn the context of the mobile from various sensors it has and should assist the user in tracking back the reach-ability status of the caller when needed, conveying the user about the notifications in times of situations like drained battery and smartly alerting the user in situations like sleeping. The app provides responses through text messages, email etc stating the most likely reason as to why the callee is unable to answer a call. Responses are composed taking into consideration the importance of the present call and the situation the callee is in at the moment like driving, sleeping, at work etc. The app makes decisions in the composition of response messages based on the patterns it has come across in the learning environment. Initially the user helps the app to compose response messages. The agent associates this message to the percept it receives with respect to the environment the callee is in. The user may thereafter either choose to make the response system automatic or choose to receive suggestions from the app for responses messages and confirm what is to be sent to the caller.
The features of the apps are,
1. Sorting based on priority of the callers. The priority will be assigned by the user first, but with time, the app should learn the contacts and the duration of the call to dynamically assign the priority.
2. Audible/ Visual etc. alerts for calls based on the priority.
3. Put up a status. For example, "In a meeting"
4. The app should deliver a custom message(answer) to the caller based on the the answers composed before(read the article attached for 3 types of answers defined). For example, "The user is in a meeting", "The user is sleeping".
5. If phone battery is low, inform the caller so and forward the call from top priority people to a predefined number(office phone).
6. Warn the user to use headphones during long calls.
P.S: Please refer the article attached for clarity. The architecture and the system has been patented; right to develop this application will be given after a deal is signed. Feel free to contact @Shreyas : 9480008869.