Simple application that will give access to 6 different images being broadcasted by 6 cameras that update every 8 seconds.
The application should move from one image/camera to the next with a swipe assuming that all Android phones are touch enabled. The cameras are already broadcasting in a website, so it's just a matter of building the platform where the images will appear from the same links within the website.
The app should update the image automatically without the user having to access the app again.
Some space will have to be allocated for small publicity ads.
Points to keep in mind:
1. Application should have an entrance screen with logo on top and drop down menu below the logo for choosing city, only one city will be available for this app in specific.
2. After choosing a city and tapping on "next" button, city will be selected by default next time user opens the app
3. The screen after choosing city will contain 2 previews for 2 bridge options
4. after tapping on either preview next shown will be a zoomable image of a live feed that will update every 5 seconds and next camera for same bridge can be browsed with the swipe of a finger, in the same fashion as when browsing photos on the gallery
5. User should be able to return to the bridge selection screen using the "back" button on their android device and up to the welcome screen
Small publicity ads will be alocated with our own publicity (not adsense) and we should be able to update what publicity will appear in there in a simple manner
A few more details or updates will be added
18 freelancers are bidding on average $447 for this job
Hi I am really interested in your job . So I have placed lowest bid in all according to my . Please consider my bid . Please let me know what you think. Thank you. Please discuss before award .