ExamsCollection is a 2 tier application: web base and mobile base.
It is an automated test/exam engine, with collections of test and exams questions from different fields and testing systems, ranging from University Aptitude test, Jamb past questions, waec, verbal reasoning, shl test, cinfores/brainfriend etc.
Features of this application will include:
• Loads up with a splash screen - Exams Collections Logo
• Next screen presents a grid layout of different test areas like University aptitude test, SHL Test, Cinfores, Brain Teasers, WAEC Questions, JAMB, etc, with option to view in list layout
• When one opens, say University test, next screen should be presented in form of a sliding menu
• Its going be a double sliding menu, Year -> subject then the test
• for university, University->year->subject, etc
• The test areas are been classified as categories. And a category can be added from the web admin area, and in each category or test area questions based on subject and year can be added also
• questions are loaded or keyed in from the web admin area and can be accessed both on web and on app
• There is a refresh button on the app to manually check the server if there has been any update on questions
• send us a question button allows users to upload a pdf, jpg, png, doc, or docx or xps file to our email
• questions are loaded on users phone through the internet and also cached and refreshes manually or automatically every 30/60 minutes for new updates on questions
• the app will include registration/signup where login will be done with just email. But this registration module will be disabled by default on the app and can only be enabled via the web by the admin
• An activation code for membership can also be automatically be generated from the admin end for paid users. But the need for activation by every member using the app will be include but also deactivated by default, unless enabled by admin.
• enabling registration for membership will be like a light switch, just turn it on and boom on all users
• I believed you have seen VCE (Visual CertExam) before, the whole testing system will mimic the Visual CertExam Manager and the Designer, that is a perfect type of testing system I want to replicated
• When a user begins a test or choose a subject to begin a test, the first thing he/she sees is Test Description, Timer Based or Practice
• Timer based will have a countdown time based on the time allocated to the subject during compilation and candidate's scores and review for correct answer at the end
• Practice will not activate the timer and will have a SHOW ANSWER button
• There will be room for Admob (advertisement)
• let the web admin area have room for privileges of different administrator to manage questions
• It should be available on both Android and Ipad/Iphone devices
• At the end of the whole development, I will also require the source code for the app and web/database
NOTE THESE CAN BE ACHIEVED BOTH ON THE WEB CLIENT AREA AND ON THE APP
3 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
I have read the description of the application and i have so many questions to ask you to get clear idea. Is it possible to have a verbal discussion of what you want ? Waiting to hear from you. Thank you.