similar to Stay in the Line app on itunes. The ball will keep on moving forward. However instead of moving along a path, the ball can move any direction but have to avoid objects/obstructions.
collect points by time? distance travel? or number of objects avoided? which will be easier?
i would like the objects to be separate from the background image. so that if need to, we can change their position. Similar for bonus object.
after a certain distance, there is bonus points that they can pick up. to get this bonus points they have to hit that object.
if object(not bonus object) is hit, Game Over. on the screen, Score, HiScore will appear. Along with Gamecenter, Share and Rate and Replay icons.
this is an endless game.
developer must have experience in;
1) well commented code
2) integrating chartboost, revmob and admob or any other ad networks i provide. place this in a easy descriptive location so that its easier for me to change if i need to. Document this.
3) game must have gamecenter for both itunes and android
4) game must have IAP to remove ads and restore as according to regulation on itunes
5) ability to rate the app
6) ability to share the app on facebook, twitter and email
7) keep high score
8) all graphics and sounds are to be put into proper folder so that its manageable and easy to change. ensure proper and easy naming of these items.
9) help me upload the games if need to
be ready for tweaks to requirements for the app.
let me know if you can do graphics and sounds for the app. And which tool you be using to develop the app in general.
i will want to use the same codes to develop other themes. may use you again.
l need this game asap. i will close when i see a developer i can work with. Thank you.
each time when a new game starts, the objects are placed differently.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $507 for dette job
Hi , I Have 7 Years of experience in ios app development . Expertise in different type of app development ,like [url removed, login to view] application , 2 Dating application 3. social application 4. chat application [url removed, login to view] Mere