We are creating some cool back-end services and want to change the way people interact with news.
We would like you to create a simple news-reading application that allows users to browse articles and answer questions about the article. Here are the basic requirements.
* Quick Response -- Need to submit to app store within current month.
* Read articles from a few RSS feeds.
* Generate a simple graphical summary screen showing highlights of the articles.
* Users can browse article topics. Each topic will contain a ranked list of articles--exactly in the order received via the RSS.
* User can view the HTML article in a self-contained browser window.
* At the bottom of the HTML article window, the user has the option to answer a simple Yes / No question.
* Display ad-mob ads.
* The app should support customization by us for the following items:
o Location of RSS feed
o Text displayed to the user such as the question text and the splash screen text.