DO NOT BID BEFORE READING
We are looking for a _Native_ Android app developer (no phonegap, web-app), for an app that has functionalities such as Gmail-like swipable lists, and Tinder-like swipable cards.
The app needs to communicate with a backend API. As part of the development, you need to write the API requirements/specifications for our backend developer. (using apiary)
The layout and graphics will be provided.
You will receive all the information regarding the project after signing the NDA.
++ The project will become long-term if you are chosen and perform well during this stage. You will continue on the next phases of the same project, with a significant future revenue.
An extra $500 bonus will be paid if excellent quality of work is provided, and meets/exceeds the requirements.
This will be put in contract, to ensure that it would be paid. We believe that good work should be recognised and rewarded.
In your reply we need:
- WHY are you the right person for this?
- Background and experience
- Relevant work (do not copy paste. Only show relevant work, up to 5)
- Your best UI work
- Your best technical achievement
- Experienced Android development
- Excellent Java knowledge
- Experience of API based communication in apps (server backend)
- Full knowledge and understanding of REST APIs
- Experience of custom UI development (e.g. Tinder's stack of cards)
- Smooth UI animation development based on swipe gestures (try Tinder)
- Experience of Login with 3rd party (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, etc.)
- Use of Android Fragments and ActionbarSherlock
- Experienced use of version control (Git)
- Integration of analytics and events (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Being a teamplayer and teamwork
- Good written and spoken English (can talk well over Skype)
Plus Points / Desirable:
- Experience with ProGuard
- Full stack knowledge
- Relevant education
- Enthusiasm to create something truly great :-)