I need a Modification of an open source application (ADW Version 1.3.6 Donut) . Source code is listed below. I would like the following app abilities removed.
1. Removal of app_drawer bar (see figure 1 below). I want to remove all access to the app drawer bar. It should never appear.
2. Bind the menu key to nothing. (see figure 2 below). If the Menu key is pressed, I do not want this menu (figure 2) to appear, ever.
I would like the following added to the functionality of the application"
When ADW first loads and finds a tar file called [url removed, login to view] in the root folder, it shall do the following:
1. Look for a tar file located in root folder (e.g. tar -xvf /[url removed, login to view]). If ADW does not find a tar file, then it will do NOTHING and proceed with boot. Make sure ADW asks for superuser access, or else it most likely won't work!
2. After extracting [url removed, login to view], delete this file.
3. After extracting and deleting this file, REBOOT THE ANDROID
Obtain source code here:
[url removed, login to view]
Figure 1: [url removed, login to view]
Figure 2: [url removed, login to view] (red circle/arrow added to emphasize area)