- It should automatically launch on reboot.
- After reboot it should not allow any functions unless an owner password is
- User will get three chances to enter password. Before every attempt, a line saying
number of left attempts should appear below password box.
- After three attempts device will inform server about device lock. This will ask the
user to answer two random security questions. Answer will not be case sensitive.
- Forgot password will ask the user to answer two random security questions.
Answer will not be case sensitive.
- User can open/use available apps in the launcher.
- Launch of hidden apps will require user to enter admin password.
- User cannot install/uninstall any new/existing apps. If he tries, a message saying
not authorized appears. [Feature similar to App Lock by DoMobile]
- User cannot get in to settings of the device. If he tries, a message saying not
authorized appears. [Feature similar to App Lock by DoMobile]
- User has the option to choose wallpapers from a pre-defined folder.
- User can change owner password and change answer to five security questions.
This can only be done once user confirms current owner password.
PFA Launcher app v0 [url removed, login to view] for graphical UI.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $377 på dette job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Already Developed a boot startup app for password verification . Just have to change configuration per your needs . Experienced in Android Application Development , JAVA , Server Side PHP .