My company is a medium sized aviation company working in the medical field, operating a fleet of 22 helicopters.
Prior to helicopters lifting off for a destination, the pilot is required to make some basic calculations regarding the center of gravity of the aircraft. This is an FAA requirement that we currently fulfill using a spread sheet on a WinMo device.
The decision has been made to migrate to Android devices, and I would like to have an app built that reproduces the functionality of the spread sheet with a better user interface.
We are able to provide the spread sheet as a reference. It contains all of the formulas required for the calculations, as well as the reference data required.
We require the following from the application...
- A well designed, intuitive user interface suitable for use in the field by pilots
- The ability to secure the reference data so that it CAN NOT be modified by the end user
- A version number of the reference data displayed in an easy to get to location for quick verification
We would also like to see the following option features, but they are not deal breakers
- The ability to update the reference data from an XML file published on a web site
- An easy way to transmit the final calculations to our communications center, via SMS or email
I also would like to politely ask that any developers interested in this project have a strong command of the English language. It seems to me like there will be a fair amount of fine tuning on the final project, and trying to overcome a language barrier, in addition to technical issues can become overwhelming.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $3534 for this job
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of mobile [url removed, login to view] check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]