We are looking for an Android Camera app specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Camera and Galaxy Camera 2.
Please see our mockup: [url removed, login to view]
The mockup contains design details. It may also help you to understand what we are trying to accomplish.
We will use this app to download automotive dealer inventory, filter inventory, take photos of specific pieces, name photos based on the imported data, and export the data and photos once we have completed work.
1. Must support multiple clients via a settings panel
2. For each client there will be a csv file that the app will download when we begin.
a. The csv file contains data such as year, make, model, vin, and stock number
b. The app will need to parse these columns (possible others) and allow us to search for vehicles based on Year, make, model, vin, or stock number.
c. Once we find the correct vehicle we will select it
3. We will take photos of the selected vehicle and the app will name each photo based on vin-photo#.jpg
4. We will continue taking photos until we are finished.
5. After completion, we will be able to upload this data (preferably via ftp) to numerous locations that are detailed in the settings
a. The export should contain a zip of all images and a .csv file with details about what VIN the photos belong to.
I'm attaching a sample file for import and export.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1416 for this job
i am a very good programmer and have programmed in different languages. i can program apps for samsung, iphone and blackberry and i will be pleased to be given a chance