We have an android that needs to be fixed
Right not, it works but it failed a lot
Here is how the app works:
1. App the will request numbers from a web server using a public URL
2. The server then sends the app a phone number along with a text message data. Here is a rough example:
"Hi Joe, your sandwich order is ready to be picked up. Thank you from John's Bakery"
3. The app then sends a text message using the data taken from the server
4. The app then confirms to the web server that a text was sent successfully or failed
5. Then the app recycles - from step 1 - until the server says "DONE" meaning there are no more texts are left to be sent
6. App then stops running
We need to fix the following:
101. App seems to cache the data taken from the server - so new version must stop this
102. App must check if a certain number had been sent a text message in the past 48 hours (this needs to be editable in settings). If this is true, then do NOT send a text to this person. App then must confirm to server that it sent the text anyway even if it did not.
103. App must have a setting where the user enters allowed hours and days to send texts for example, see attached chart. If the user wants to send messages outside of these allowed hours, then they have to enter a special password before this can happen. For now, let's the password be "SendNow".
This password must be changeable from the setting of the app.
Attached is a APK to the app. You need to use your own web server.
Once I like your price and your credentials, I will provide the full source.
Thank you and good luck.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $221 på dette job
HI, I am a well versed android developer having 2.5 years of experience into its development. Hope to get to rectify the issue that you have mentioned. Regards, Terril Thomas