IPhone/Ipad and Android app and administration backend to manage events and expositions. (milestone based payment)
- Multilanguage support
- Enable offline operation by means of downloading a package of data for each exposition.
- User access controlled by login/password with registration link and guest login with limited functionality.
- The app should be aware of the nearest ibeacon and post to the backend when a new ibeacon is in range (becomes the nearest).
- Provides a map of the event with links to each expositor embedded. The map is handled as an image that can be resized and panned. The app should calculate the device approximate position based on nearest ibeacon and show a landmark in the map.
- Provides a list of expositors ordered by name with search functionality. For each expositor the app should show a details page with a description, company logo, location on maps, contact details, and links to the company's URL,facebook, twitter, linkedin and emails. Enable user favourites selection both on the list and detailed views.
- Provides an agenda for the duration of each event. The agenda should be integrated with the calendar on the phone. A list of events/speechs ordered by scheduled time should be available within the app. Each event should have a details page with information.
- Provides a My Agenda function that allows attendees to create a list of events/speechs they will attend.
- Receive alerts and notifications with selected events/speechs and updates.
- Provides the ability to the user to designate a number of times/dates that they have available to meet with vendors. The app will then search through the available times of all vendors and provide a list of matches. This way the user can see who is available to meet at their times and then reserve the time.
- The app must be able to use web services using a MySQL DB to save and retrieve information from a server but also to maintain a local DB.
- The app must have an ad banner at the bottom were vendors can advertise.
- Provide information about the venue and surrounding services (restaurants, hotels, bars, public transport)
- Provide twitter-like functionality that allows users to direct their questions/feedback to the speakers during a conference.
- Provide a contact list with the speakers scheduled to participate in the events. Each contact should have a details page with professional background and contact details.
- Adminstration backend that allows multiple events/expositios to be created.
- Dashboard with gathered information
- Heatmaps with user density snapshots every 5 minutes.
- User and roles management
- Expositors management
- Event organiser management.
- Venues management
- Ads management
- Alerts and notification management
- Maps creation/editing
- Agenda management, including Conference and speakers management.
- ibeacon management
- any other functionality required for the correct operation of the mobile app.
52 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $111412 for dette job
Hi, Please check my portfolio at: [url removed, login to view] We have worked with SAP UK to provide their event management portal. Let me know if you have the budget? Regards, Hussain
Kindly accept my bid for your iPhone, Android Events Management app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks