As a Mobile Developer, you will have a role in the wallet's logic and user interface. You’ll integrate in the wallet team as a designer, developer or tester, while you learn from more experienced teammates. You may work on one of the several wallets we are deploying in several countries or on the applications that work on top of them. You may also work on the core library used to build the mobile wallet. You will work with a team devoted to creating a technically impressive mobile wallet.
• Knowledgeable with Java 1.3 or above
• 1+ year experience writing application for any mobile SDK/platforms (eg: iOS,Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, J2ME, PhoneGap, Xamarin, etc)
• Demonstrated knowledge of current development methodologies (SCRUM), design patterns and software best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, logging, etc …)
• Knowledgeable with SCM such Mercurial or Git.
• Ability to independently design, write, maintain and strive for high quality code
• Fluent or working proficiency in English
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €6037 for dette job
Kindly accept my bid for your Android app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks