Basic Android Application
READ FIRST: PLEASE NO GENERIC RESPONSES. Don’t waste your time.
PLEASE BID ONLY if you meet requirements and completed similar project before.
Develop simple Android application to validate Employee or Manager keyID and update SQLlite. Also send update using “HTTP POST” or similar to the cloud database or xively.
HARDWARE PLATFORM: ARM based Android board with 7 inch screen (similar to Android Tablet)
1. Split screen with 12 button keypad on one side and Date and Time on the other side.
2. Manager inputs KeyID via keypad (or via NFC or USB RFID reader), where the application writes the keyID and timestamp to the SQLlite after validation against existing IDs.
3. Also sends the data via “HTTP POST” or similar to the cloud database or xively.
4. Application also reads data via built-in NFC or USB connected RFID reader if Manager has the RFID card. Again writes the data to local SQLlite and cloud database or xively.
5. Application boots on power-up. Display on Low brightness during non-operational period.
Milestone#1: Completed features as listed above : 100%
FIRM FIXED PRICE BID TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE PROJECT.
It is ACCEPTABLE if you want to USE previously completed project as long as modified to meet our requirements.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1402 på dette job
Hi, I can make you application which you want... I have expirience with NFC and “HTTP POST” requests to remote server... Let me know if you are interested... Best regards, _Dejan_