We are looking for Android developers to help supplement our product development team. The first project we are posting is for a very simple weather application which will run on Android tablet devices. High-level details of the project are:
1. Very simple user interface required. Please refer to the attached screen capture of the inbuilt iPhone weather application -- we are looking for something very similar, although with an even smaller set of features.
2. The app must be designed to work well on an Android tablet with a screen resolution of 1024x600
3. The app must allow the user to select their location, and must work with any global geographic location -- again, the capabilities of the iPhone should be a guide here
4. Unlike the iPhone, only one location needs to be supported
5. The code must include appropriate unit testing using JUnit, Android-Mock & Roboguice.
6. Units used must be location-aware (degrees C vs. degrees F)