We have an existing video chat platform for PC and Mac using a commercial video library licensed from Vidyo Inc. Currectly we use their VidyoMobile app on Android, but we want to build our own Android app so that we can show web content in a frame side by side with the video.
So the app should:
1) Open from a custom url such as htdoc://[url removed, login to view]
2) Download the xml
3) Extract the video call information from the XML and connect to the video chat - show the video small in the top left corner
4) Extract a url from the XML and open that URL in a web frame next to the video picture
5) Allow resizing the video to full screen, mute video, mute audio etc.
6) End the call after the meeting
We have the full SDK with sample code, libraries, etc. etc. etc. legally licensed from Vidyo.
The successful bidder must be prepared to show that they are capable by getting the video connection working asap with a milestone for 20% of the total bid. We have had too many bad experiences with people saying they can do this so we expect you to prove you can do it before we commit to more than 20% of your bid amount.
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3798 for dette job
Hi. We have experience in android application, also have ability to make ios version for you after this phase and can guarantee about quality and timeframe of this project. Looking forward to working with you!