We need an app to encapsulate our existing mobile web site and a way to push notifications to registered users who downloaded the app to browse our mobile website.
The app must incorporate our existing mobile Web site:
- all contents of the app will be provided by the website;
- the base location for the app must be our home/login page;
- external links available on our website should open inside the app instead of opening in a Web browser window;
- users browsing our website with the app must be identified by a specific user-agent.
- The app must be integrated with a notification system allowing to push notifications to users.
- Users of the app must be registered to a notification system (e.g., mobdb, mbaas, pushwoosh, kinvey, ...) so that they can be profiled (according to our login ID) and targeted for notifications. Please note that we will be running scripts on our servers to connect with notifications APIs, so it is necessary that we can use OUR user id to push notifications.
- The developer must provide release support – we need to have our website as an app on stores, and we need support in publishing operations.
WE WILL PROVIDE
- The website.
- Graphical elements necessary to the application, e.g., icons and whatever needed to publish the app on stores.
- We will develop notification scripts, that will call the notification system to which users are registered.
Please reply to this call specifying:
- an estimate of the time needed to complete the app;
- if you have already completed similar projects, if so, please provide references;
- if you have experience with one or more backends and what you think would be best to use to manage users and notifications (in terms of integration and reliability);
- what software you need to be running on our servers to support the app (e.g., APIs);
- if you can provide support for releasing the app;
- additional elements required to publish the app, not listed above.