In this project, we implement two simple mobile applications on the Android emulator. Download the SDK. We write an application for collecting the longitude and latitude information using the API and display it. Next, create a spam button on the key board (pick any non-ascii key). Intercept all the incoming calls and based on the IP address and domain name, log the spam calls using the the spam button (spam or no-spam). Here the calls are generated by another mobile in the emulator. Note that you are running two instances of emulator on a single machine. After three spam calls, no further call will be accepted from the same IP address or domain name.
Then write a report which should contain the following:
- Problem definition
- Developmental environment
- Descriptions of the APIs
- Description of the software architecture and design
- Picture of the demo
- State diagrams for all the network modules
- Description of the state diagram
- Code (fully commented and clearly specify the modules/functions written by each member in the group)
- CLI/GUI for inputting as well as outputting the data (call specific info)
Problems you faced during design and implementation
- Conclusions; discuss how your assumptions have affected the final outcome
Your demo should be very precise and in detail spoken in English. You only have 6 days for the project. So, please get it done as soon as possible.