1. User put Specific URL (define as URL1)
2. User put Timeout Value (define as TimeOut1)
3. User put StopWatch Value (define as StopWatch1)
4. User put Specific URL (define as URL2)
Application Works for:
1. Application detects mobile is possible to connect specific server(URL1) through 80 port. (http)
2. If http connection refuses, or being timeout for specific seconds(TimeOut1), do no4.
3. Application check URL2 and if it says "change"(text), do no 4.
4. Application turn DATANETWORK(LTE) off and turn it on (restarts)
5. Do 1~4 for speicific Seconds(StopWatch1)
23 freelancers are bidding on average $574 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, i create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
Hi, I am confident to do it....I am working on similar application as per your requirement.. I have a good knowledge of Socket programing in android.....