We are looking for a friendly team to assist our business. Your team should have experience developing Web and mobile applications in various platforms, but specifically Swift and JS.
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer. You must have experience with Swift and JS.
You will review and update our existing platforms, with the list of features we will provide. Prior to starting, all existing functionality will need to be reviewed and any issues resolved.
***Please read full project details.***
We are looking for someone that is fluent in English, written and spoken.
We will need to have a video call to test your connectivity as well as to get to know you.
* Execute tasks in a timely manner
* Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule
* Outstanding sales and organizational skills
* Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
* Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well.
Please answer these questions in your proposal:
1. What is your experience with Swift and JS? How many years? Types of projects?
2. What is ANR and how can a developer avoid it?
3. What is the difference between responsive and native application design?
4. How long does it take to add integrations (like Google Analytics) to a mobile app?
5. Do you have experience with Click UP or MS Teams?
6. What are your daily timings you will be available? Please provide conversion to Eastern Time.
7. Will you not outsource application development?
Sign and return the attached Interview NDA as a PDF file. I will not be interviewing anyone that has not signed the Interview NDA. If you don't feel comfortable signing, please do not apply. There is no way I can conduct an interview without giving some private business details. This is why the NDA is required. It is short and explains this is for the purpose of the interview only. If hired another company NDA will be signed.