Class 9 Math Game Developer (Mobile App linked with website)
Betalt ved levering
I am seeking an experienced and creative Math Game Developer to work on an exciting project aimed at enhancing math education in secondary education (Age 13-16, class-9th or 10th). This innovative project combines gamification and educational content to engage students and improve their math skills.
Project Description: I am looking for a skilled "Math Game Developer" to design(GDD, figma design or graphics or animation) and develop a Mobile APP (iMath) linked with Website ([login to view URL]) Mathematics Game aligned with 10 Math topics. The initial focus will be on the first 1-2 topics, which are based on the grade 9 math curriculum. The game will support the assessment of student math progress and provide an interactive and engaging learning experience.
Key Project Features:
- Once start app "Welcome screen with Login option (Username and Password (with validation)
- Students can register (Name, Age, School Name, city, mobile or email address)
- Once successful login, let students see all 10 Math Topics and Select /start from the 1st topic for example "Math fraction" topic from any 10 topics- Once any topic (with sequence) selected, for example "Math fraction" topic, user can play that game, with 3 or 5 level, each level must be smaller than 2-5 minutes video animation/graphics game. (this is the most critical and important part of the project, i do not have any GDD, or animation, or design, here you need to show your creativity and expatriates.), i do not need any multiple choice selection type of work here, here goal is students learn math in a gaming form, so any story /graphic/animation work needed.)
- before jumping to the next leavan, add 3-4 small quizzes to check if students understand the topic.
- It's mandatory, students see all topics one by one, without skipping any other topic. same for leval, once leave complete then only can go to another level, each level complete add some points /badge or something to his profile as reward.- Alignment of game content with educational topic content.
- Ensure gender balance in content, and clean nice, decent and appropriate image for teen students. ( no violence or nude/seminar kind of image needed) best if you can include muti etantics image, Assian, African, European age kids)
- Compatibility with various devices, including mobile phones screen/browsers, tablets, and desktop browsers.- Offline and Online play options to maximize accessibility.(Students do not have all time internet on mobile)
- Report to get In-game statistics for measuring users(Students) progress.- Integration of gamification elements, such as rewards, leaderboards, and achievements.- Game launch event with a school competition. (optional/suggestion needed)
- I need a website (Mobile/browser responsive) also with an admin section(CMS) , maybe any wordpress website where you can add multiple topics and last 5 years Math questions, some pdf book, maybe a youtube video lesson can be linked on that page so students can watch that video within the website and learn the topic before starting the game. ( combination of , example : [login to view URL], / [login to view URL] / [login to view URL] / [login to view URL] )
- Website will be free to use, no subscription or fee plan, it's for poor students who are not able to go school due to these hard times, they must be able to open a website or app and learn math., so i want to keep it simple but attractive and resourceful enough so students can use it. no ads or not money making business on the website or app, pure study and to help students. ( i will funds this myself, my maximum budget to this task is $5000 for best person/team/company. ) , we may talk about the annual maintenance work fee also, but no contract or locking situation, also no NDA needed. the pure goal is to help students to learn math online for free.
If you have the skills and experience to bring this innovative Math Game to life and make a positive impact on education, we invite you to bid on this [login to view URL] include your portfolio demonstrating relevant experience and qualifications in your bid.
I look forward to receiving your bids and working with a talented Math Game Developer to create an engaging educational experience for students inBudget:Our budget for this project is $3000 - 5,000 ( I may add bonus if i really feel you have done exceptional work, $500-$1000)
Projekt ID: #37480872
49 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4695 timen for dette job
Hello there, Thanks for sharing these details. I can immediately start work on your project. I want share some suggestions with you. Please do let me know when we can have a detailed discussion. Thanks