An ideal candidate must:
• Be willing to work as part of a team.
• Be capable when it comes to various data entry tasks including: invoicing, invoice verification, and order entry.
• Be capable of database management tasks, including new item entry, supplier data entry, and the updating of price lists.
• Be willing to handle some receptionist duties including answering phone calls and speaking with vendors about orders ready for shipment.
• Be able to handle a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to: order entry, shipping/receiving documentation and control, and the billing/processing of invoices
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
• Delete unnecessary files that may be slowing down the database
• Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
• Perform document scanning work and link all scams with appropriate entries
• Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorized members
• Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
• Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested
• Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
Be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and alphanumeric data entry
• Have an ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Possess attention to detail, with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
• Show up daily with a positive, "can do" attitude
• Take an active interest in learning about the company and related specialty products
• Be willing to take initiative to grow professionally as part of a company that maintains a relatively flat corporate structure
13 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
Hey, I'm interested in the position of an online administrator. I meet your requirements and also am a quick learner, I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Anthony
HHello, We are a team of 100+ developers doing mobile and web application [url removed, login to view] are waiting to discuss in detail about the [url removed, login to view] you have any timeframe? Thanks Genius Team