[Certification on Azure Solution Architecture will be Preferred]
As the Subject suggests, I am searching for an Architecture Consultant for a 2hrs Consultation Session.
~ Someone who is having proven and vast experience in SQL Server (Both On-Premises and Azure Cloud SQL) and other Azure Services such as Data Lake, Data Bricks, Data Factory, DevOps, etc.
Additionally, Knowledge of Autosys will be a plus!
Only searching Individuals and NOT any company/consultancy farm. So please don't keep sending requests from such farms.
1. We are currently operating in an environment where we have On-prem SQL Server. People are running a lot of analytics in SQL on that. Those are event-driven executions and are triggered/controlled by Autosys.
2. Recently, for another few applications - they started storing data in Data lake /Data Bricks. There too, we have a need to run some analytical queries and for that, on an Adhoc basis, some users/developers run a few Python-based queries using Data Factory.
3. We want to integrate these together and bring all such analytical queries in one place, run from there, and store results.
4. Several options we put on the table... Such as (a) using OnPrem SSIS and running SQLs using Execute SQL Task And running Python-based queries via executing process tasks etc. (b) completely moving to Azure Data Factory and then use it for running both SQL and Python.
5. Also there are questions about where to store results... should it be in SQL Database (be On-prem Or Azure) Or should it be in Data Lake/Data Bricks?
6. If we move to Azure based environment - What/how the cost would be approximate?
~~ So we'd like to consult with you about all these above. If you feel you are confident to share your opinion here and add necessary value and answer all Architecture questions above - then only please apply.