The Computer Instructor is responsible for the facilitation of basic computer training to young adults with a variety of learning needs. Specific responsibilities include:
• Prepare and present learning outcomes and activities in a lab setting.
• Facilitate the learning process by utilizing instructional strategies that ensure efficient and effective delivery of course materials.
• Set the tone and climate for a safe and effective learning environment.
• Creates course outlines, write instructions and review handouts.
• Prepare and maintain lab and computer equipment.
• Respond to learner issues and concerns.
• Evaluate the learning process and learner feedback to identify and implement instructional improvement.
• Maintain appropriate documentation, records and reports within the designated timeframes and quality standards.
• Minimum of two years of experience as a Computer Instructor.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to develop and deliver engaging lesson plans to diverse students with a variety of learning needs.
• Clear criminal record check.
Monday to Friday, 1pm to 4pm on the following dates:
• December 1, 2014 to January 9, 2015
• February 23, 2014 to April 3, 2015
• May 19, 2015– June 26, 2015
There is a possibility of extension after June of 2015.