We are looking to switch as soon as possible from using a file server and hosting our MS Exchange to having our Exchange on line, use Office 365 and be able to access our Word, Excel and pdf files. We are currently 3 users. We need this project started immediately and completed as soon as possible.
Please provide us with a fixed estimate for the following tasks:
1. Migrate the data of 3 Microsoft exchange accounts (tasks, calendars, mail etc) to Office 365. We understand that there are various options and we would like to be advised on making the best decision
2. Store on a external drive the outlook mailbox of 8 other network users
3. Have all the e-mails addresses of the other 8 users forwarded to one e-mail address
4. Migrate all of our public folders to MS Exchange on line.
5. Migrate our current share files (300GB mostly word, excel and pdf ) to a sharepoint with access via internet where all users can access, share and create files.
6. Set up and configure 3 desktops and 1 lap top (Mac) to access an Office 365 account
7. Set up DNS forwarding
8. Create Postini accounts (or similar spam filter) for 4 mail accounts
9. Set up a Blackberry Enterprise Server for one user (was working before our file server crashed and we have a license for 2 users)
10. Set up an i-phone to sync e-mails only (currently working)
11. Set up an i-phone to sync the entire mailbox (currently working)
12. Set up an android phone to sync e-mails only (currently working)
13. Set up an i-pad to sync the entire mailbox (currently working)
14. Install and configure the latest parallels version on 1Mac
15. Install and configure anti-virus on 3 desktops and 1 Mac
16. Install and configure Windows 8, Office 2010 (or latest version available) and a virus software on 3 desktops and 1 Mac (Office)
17. 30 days assistance from completion of all the above tasks
18. Assist us is getting rid of all our office computer equipment including: file server, switch, sonic wall, UPS back up, etc…..
19. Assist us in wiping out all the data of 2 desktops
Deferred tasks (first quarter 2013)
20. We might be interested in getting one or two or three new desktops (ours are from 2008) depending on the cost involved.
21. Few month ago (end of August 2012), our file server crashed and we lost a number of excel and word files and our MS Exchange data store got corrupted. We would like to have as much data recovered. From our experience, there is software on the market which could recover corrupted data from a MS Exchange data store
We would like to have a fixed estimate for 1 thru 19 and separate estimates for 20 and 21.
Please get in touch with us as soon as possible to discuss further.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1350 for this job
Hi Windows server and exchange online expert having exchange online expertise in Deployment,Transfer,Development. Please check Private message for details. Thanks