Write Azure function
Betalt ved levering
Create an HTTP-triggered Azure Function that does the following:
- Get the JSON request body.
Write values to two separate tables in Dataverse.
- Vehicle events - 1 header line per function call
- Wheel events - many rows per function call (~10)
Azure Functions must be secure.
- Only called from known devices.
- You can pass on secret keys, etc. Either way, you should be safe.
- Authenticate to Dataverse using a managed identity
Set up an Azure DevOps deployment pipeline and code repo for future maintenance and deployment.
The request body contains base64 image data. This can be transferred to a Dataverse table or ideally stored in Azure Blob storage with only the Azure Blob URI stored in the Dataverse table next to the transaction.
When the function completes, it responds to the endpoint with a "success" or "failure" message.
Projekt ID: #37487191
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $187 timen for dette job
Hi, I am new in freelancer, but having good experience in Azure and .Net. I am full stack developer. Please let me know if any thing for me. Thanks.