- I am looking to have an existing MS Access Template (Access 2013) modified (Northwinds Trader also known as goods database)
- I do not want to track inventory (I want to be able to type the product in manually)
- I need to be able to manually type the tax code in for each customer
- I need to be able to enter the tracking information in the shipping section
- I'd like to be able to track which orders have been shipped, which orders have been sent for dropshipping and which we are waiting on the tracking and those we have not yet received the manufacturer's invoice for.
- Need to be able to add a customer code and be able to search (query) orders by Name and or customer code.
- Need to be able to add our own invoice number which prints on the invoice, which is separate from the order autonumber.
WE DO MOSTLY drop shipment, so we do not need to be able to track inventory.
I paid another freelancer to create a database from scratch which tracked inventory but it was so time-consuming, that the final project took more time to enter the information than QuickBooks which we were looking to replace.
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $187 for dette job
Hi Are you open to a VB.Net front end with access back end database for all these options. We can provide you a simple front end UI where you can perform all these operations. regards,