- Need a script to can take data/information off of a PDF file
and load it into an Access database.
- The field labels in the PDF are consistent. However, the way the data is loaded into these fields on the PDF
files is not clean. For example, if you just simply write a text file from
the PDF it comes out formatted differently depending on which PDF file you are
- Script or a program has to recognize the field label in the PDF and should associate it with the
data for that label's data field, and then write it to the Access DB
- There are 500 PDF files. Each PDF is a 2 page document (small).
- If script can not be written, manual data entry is one of the options.
71 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $102 for dette job
I'll can write you a function that would take the data straight from the PDF file and make a table out of it, all in a breeze. No manual entering, so you can use the "data ripper" application in the future.